We provide Financial Strategies. For many issues, there is an investment answer as well as a legal answer. There may also be an insurance answer. We integrate all possibilities and help you choose what is best for you.
Income tax preparation, strategies to reduce taxes, compliance, and IRS and state audits
Stock option exercise strategies
Estate plan preparation, gift tax filings, probate filings, review of life insurance
Real Estate transactions, purchase and sales, financing and entity choice,
entity formation for small business startups and compliance, negotiating purchase and sale agreements to acquire or sell a business, review and negotiate employment contracts,
charitable strategies, entity formation and filing for IRS tax-exempt status, on-going compliance.
Review of retirement, college funding and other goals, recommending proper investment strategies and investment allocation,
review of cash flow and debt management.
Review of money managers and mutual fund portfolios Review of life insurance and other insurance to determine recommendations, review of any other personal finance matter for clients, their children, their parents, etc. to determine recommendations.
Client base includes executives of major corporations, entrepreneurs, private business owners, professionals, retired individuals and individuals with inherited wealth
- Job change/new job - Comparing offers, evaluating company benefits, retirement planning
- Marriage - Income tax and estate planning
- Children - Life insurance and estate planning, college funding
- House purchase - Cash flow and debt planning
- Death in the family - Estate filings and handling of wealth transfers
- New business - Entity formation, tax, estate and investment planning
- Buying investments - Retirement planning
- Investment properties - Legal, cash flow and debt and investment planning
- Sale of investments - Tax and estate planning, investment of proceeds